A Simple blog that will give you hope, inspiration, peace, and comfort when days are long, and life has hit you hard. A place to go to be energized and renewed---to be lifted up when you feel like you can no longer go on---a place to cry and be loved when it feels like no one cares. A place to remind you of God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


Monday, January 5, 2009

He Waits

Today, these words where spoken to me. As I pulled out of my driveway this morning and closed the garage, the sun was coming up above my home. I was listening to “Chopped and Skewed” by T-Pain, thinking about the mounds of work I have waiting for me at work. And laughing how I am getting chopped and skewed on my pay check…. I came into work, sat at my desk and plugged my heard phones in my ears, trying to drown out the world and just people in general. I wanted to focus on the task at hand. But yet, my mind wondered to the Lord. And I turned my headphones off- and this is what I heard.

I remember when you would talk to me day and night. I remember when you only thought of me day and night. I was constantly on your mind. You would sing praises to me. You would love me and I would love you back. I have always loved you and I will continue to love you no matter what you do. You are my joy, you are my tomorrow. You are my child.
When will you truly come back home? When will I have you back? Is it when your mother passes away? Is it when your spouse leaves you? Is it when you have lost all hope? Is it when your father passes away? Is it when you look around and your whole family is gone? I need you back, I want you back. I beg for you to come back to me. Come back to your first love- Come and let me show you what true love is- what true love can and shall be. Let me take control of your life- please put your trust in me.
I am your only soul mate. You hear me calling your name, you answer for a little while then you wonder off again – you let the pleasure and sin of the world control you – but still wanting to be with me. Why can’t you just give it up? Why can’t you just live free? Why can’t you just love me? You go back and forth to the world- then back to me. Not only am I growing impatient but so are the others around you. Who are you? What do you stand for? What do you want? You know you have great talent and understanding of my word- but yet you live a sinful life. I ask you this- if you was to die right now, would you go to heaven or hell? What you believe, is in your heart- that is the answer.
You don’t have much time – you know the days on this earth are short and you know more than anyone how life can be hard, cruel, mean, and hopeless without me. I will be here when you suffer yourself to me. I will hear you and not turn a death ear because I know you will be calling upon me again. Only this time, it will be for eternity. I know the plans I have set out for you and I know you will be coming back to me. But this time, it will be different. This time everyone that knows you will know you have become a true child of mine. When you come to me- you will be suffering, in pain, heart broken, heart crushed, and everyone in your household will worship the one and only Christ the Lord. You will come back to me- but I wish you would come to me now while you are happy. But, it is your choice- and I shall wait. Like all of the others that have lived in sin – You have to go through this in order to really know me and commit yourself to me. Only then will I send you out to the world to practice my word, to teach, and inspire. You may not know it, but I will continue to use you for others- continue your mission- continue to gently guide you toward the path I have laid out.
No, your time is not now. Do what you have to do, but do it quickly because the time is at hand.

Love your Groom in Heaven,
Jesus Christ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Cristine said...

Beautiful post.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. And how have you been- I haven't seen a post in awhile!

 
Creative Commons License
Simply Grace by Regina Clemons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.reginasinspiration.blogspot.com.