A Simple blog that will give you hope, inspiration, peace, and comfort when days are long, and life has hit you hard. A place to go to be energized and renewed---to be lifted up when you feel like you can no longer go on---a place to cry and be loved when it feels like no one cares. A place to remind you of God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


Friday, January 2, 2009

Declare it, Receive it, Claim it to be all Yours!




It seems like everyone is making New Year resolutions-Setting new goals for 2009
I no longer make resolutions because I have nothing to resolve- my decisions for the future have already been laid out. .
No- I don’t make resolutions, I make declarations. I declare over my life- a statement of truth- a statement of action. Resolutions are to be for resolving something in your life that is disruptive and/or making your life difficult in someway. I choose to declare what I want my life to be. Because when we declare something we are not making plans or hopes or dreams, when we declare- it is said as if we have already done what we have set out to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me share my declaration for 2009 with you:
~I no longer understand the word failure- failure is not in my vocabulary, not in my future, nor in my thoughts.
~Hope is inevitable. Dreams are coming true. Promises will be fulfilled.
~I make my own goals, I set my own pace- I always have a choice. I live in a controlled environment that is controlled by God. Everything happens for a reason- even if it is unseen to our eyes; it is happening behind closed doors.
~I will love me-Promote Me- and make way for my destiny.
~I will make valid wise decisions regarding finances, health, and the well being of my family.
~I will succeed in what ever I do.
~No matter what people may say- I will continue to stay on the path of declaring my life of hope, wealth, happiness, love, and fulfillment. People may laugh, taunt, snicker, and envy- and when that happens, I will be proof that I am making the right choice for my life! I will not look at it as discouragement but as an accomplishment.
~When my spouse tells me “You can take the Leopard out of the wild- but he will still have his spots.” I know that I will be getting closer and closer to my destiny- Closer to breaking the chain of struggle and mediocrity. And in return, I will tell him “Yes, You can take the Leopard out of the wild, and the Leopard will still have his spots. The leopard may seem tamed, but soon it will escape from the cage you chosen for him, it will escape to the wild again and be the leopard God set out for him to be.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resolution: the process of resolving something such as a problem or dispute; the resolution of difficulty; a firm decision to do something
Declaration: an emphatic formal public statement, especially by a government or public body

Source: Encarta dictionary

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Simply Grace by Regina Clemons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.reginasinspiration.blogspot.com.