A Simple blog that will give you hope, inspiration, peace, and comfort when days are long, and life has hit you hard. A place to go to be energized and renewed---to be lifted up when you feel like you can no longer go on---a place to cry and be loved when it feels like no one cares. A place to remind you of God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rise


I will Rise up from the pain. I will Rise up from grief. I will Rise up from fear. I will Rise up from the ashes of anger and resentment.

I will Rise.

I will Rise from abuse.
I will Rise from making the excuse of living in mediocrity.
I will Rise from the ashes of my predecessor like a Phoenix and know that I have overcome.
I will Rise from the thoughts of depression.

I will Rise.

During my resurrection I will sing the song of Hope.
I will sing the song of Victory.
I will sing the song of a Battle Won.

Although I know I will fall, I will still Rise.
Although I know I will faint, I will still Rise.
Although I know I will stumble, I will still Rise.

Just as Jesus Rose up Lazarus, He too command that I Rise. (John 11:1-44)
Just as Jesus commanded the lame man to walk, He too command me to take up thy bed and walk. (John 5:1-8)
Just as Jesus fed the mighty multitude, he too tell me that He will feed my soul. (Matt 14:13-21)

No matter how many times I fall.........

I will Rise.



No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Simply Grace by Regina Clemons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.reginasinspiration.blogspot.com.