A Simple blog that will give you hope, inspiration, peace, and comfort when days are long, and life has hit you hard. A place to go to be energized and renewed---to be lifted up when you feel like you can no longer go on---a place to cry and be loved when it feels like no one cares. A place to remind you of God's Love, Grace and Mercy.


Monday, January 12, 2009

I hesitated before I posted this- You know somethings people can read too much into- and the poem below is just a poem that kind-of popped in my head. I'm in a creative mood today- poetry is stuck in my head.
I had a motive when I wrote this - but was not going to publish it but as usaual I can't let my writings go unread! (laugh)
When I wrote this my mind was actually on a friend of mind.... but.......... well............ Inspiration kicked in.
Let's just leave it as that.





Incomplete Love

Your touch gives me butterflies in my stomach-
Your kiss makes me weak to my knees-
Your voice –
When I hear you speak,
Is like the fall wind blowing the leaves.
We drifted apart by the season of change-
Then raked backed together again by an unseen force-
Some how we keep meeting –
Either by hurt or pain-
Or life mistakes that were made-
But like the leaves,
We changed.
You are red-
I am brown-
You’re an oak-
I’m a maple-
Our differences-
We can not see them as other may-
We continue to love hard-
We continue to love for today.
**************************
I beg and plead for your love.
As I am
Addicted to your touch,
Your kiss,
Your embrace-
Is all so intoxicating.
You are constantly in my thoughts.
It scares me to know that you are always on my mind-
How do I get you out of my head?
How do I tell my heart to stop?
We are more than lovers –
We are more then friends-
We met in another life time
Loving each other until the bitter end.
Now that I have you in this lifetime,
I don’t want let you go.
We may fight,
We may bicker,
We may detest each other motives,
But the bond we share as
You tug at my heart,
The bond is stronger each day we are apart-
The only problem is –
I belong to another.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Simply Grace by Regina Clemons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.reginasinspiration.blogspot.com.